Since you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 6 weird facts/things/habits about yourself, saying who tagged you. In the end you need to choose the 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.
Before I get started, may I say, this is not exactly an easy meme. I mean, I babble off stuff like this all the time. So, it'll be quite a feat to actually come up with something original here. And since this'll take me awhile, I'm not going to cut, for you should all see the results of my labor for you!
1) I often pick up speech patterns from my made-up novel/role-playing characters. Example? Of late, I keep putting the word 'yeah?' at the end of some of my questions. "Put it over there, yeah?" as a sentence example. This would be because of Bethany, my british RP character. *Shakes fist at her* (I never even noticed I did that until coldfury asked me why I kept talking like I was from Hawaii. I snorted and told him that it was british if it was anything if it was coming out of my mouth, thank you very much. *Beat* Not that Hawaii isn't a fine place and all...)
2) I have to eat pieced foods (chips, cookies, etc.) in certain number sets or else I freak out. That is, I can eat one cookie, sure. But if I have a second cookie, I have to have a third or else the number set gets messed up. This then goes to 5 and then jumps to 10. (Don't ask my why, but 7 makes me uncomfortable. And yes, I have eaten ten cookies in one sitting just so that my number set could be at ease.) I could go on with where it goes from there, but I think you get the picture.
3) Just the mere touch of styrofoam makes me scriggly. *Shudders just thinking about it* And oh gods, the noise it makes. *Cringes*
4) Going along with 3), coincidentally, I don't have any problems with nails on a chalk board. I later found out that this means that I have no survival instinct if I were a monkey. *Shrug*
5) If I'm not sure about something, I sniff it. No, it does not necessarily have to be food. There are exemptions to this rule (such as feet), but it does tend to be my deciding factor on something. (And I apparently wiggle my nose like a rabbit when I do it... since I've never watched myself in a mirror as I've sniffed something, I'm just going to have to take people's word for it.)
6) I've never had a 'dream wedding' thought up, even when I was a kid. Colors, cake, location - nothing. In fact, weddings really didn't do a damn thing for me in general until I warmed up to the idea with pirateday. (And by wedding, I mean eloping in Vegas, of course.) This might be largely caused by my parents divorcing when I was five. (Ah, psychology.)
Oh, right, tags. Hrm... *Picks the last six people who have commented to her journal so she don't know have to think... excluding laechim who has already been tagged!*: gailadora! benrykissinger! bobthebarbarian! miggy! malakim! millenia! DO IT NOW, BITCHES. DO IT BECAUSE I TOLD YOU TO.
There, that's what REAL tagging should be like.