1. Go to http://www.careercruising.com/
2. Put in Username: nycareers, Password: landmark.
3. Take their "Career Matchmaker" questions.
4. Post the top umpty results.
5. Bold the ones you've done, and italicize the ones you've considered. Strikethrough those you strongly dislike.
1. Artist (I wanted to be an artist before a writer, way back when I was in the wee grades. I finally came to my senses when I couldn't even do a stick figure justice.)
2. Writer (#2! Ah, yeah.)
3. Critic (There was a time when I thought seriously about this. I mean, I'm already critical. And I have a unique opinion without being completely off base. Why not get paid for it?)
4. Actor (I took drama all throughout junior high and high school. Of course, when your high school drama teacher tells you straight out that you suck, you tend to go, "Wow, okay, harsh... but yeah, maybe I should just stop.")
5. Website Designer
7. Data Entry Clerk
9. Special Effects Technician
10. Vending Machine Servicer (This is my #10 choice? ... Hrm, maybe it's because of my love to stock things...)
12. Cartoonist / Comic Illustrator
13. Art / Music Therapist
14. Multimedia Developer
18. Magician (*Giggles* Okay, I've been watching too much Arrested Development of late.)
21. Community Worker
23. Telephone Operator
25. Addictions Counselor
26. Sport Psychology Consultant
27. Administrative Assistant
29. Marriage and Family Therapist
30. Casting Director
32. Humanitarian Aid Worker
33. Musician (No, I never did anything inappropriate with my flute.)
35. Graphic Designer
36. Sign Language Interpreter
37. Film and TV Crew
38. Interpreter (Help me out here, what's the difference between this and a translator?)
39. Furniture Finisher ([...])
40. Insurance Claims Adjuster (This pays more than what I'm doing now, so yeah, I've thought about it. More stress though.)