1. Copy this whole list (hide it in an lj cut please) into your journal.
2. Bold the things that you have in common with me.
3. Whatever you don't bold, replace with more uncommon things about you.
01. I have problems with authority.
02. I'm writing a novel.
03. I've thought about creating my own role-playing game/book.
04. I love the smell of flowers.
05. I love cats.
06. I'm very confused with my life right now.
07. I only occasionally drink anything other than water (and wine on special occasions or weekends). (Well, excluding the wine part. Bleh.)
08. I’ve moved several times.
09. I want to change something about my appearance.
10. I hate swimming.
11. I am terrified that I will somehow run out of air.
12. I want to live a day in a musical.
13. I'm engaged.
14. I'm a geek.
15. I don't like beer.
16. I have a lot of respect for people who use language well.
17. I have a lot more confidence than I used to.
18. I think children are evil, financial sucks that only lead to misery.
19. People always tell me I'm intimidating.
20. I check my alarm clock to make sure it's set correctly at least 10 times before I can sleep.
21. I hate surprises.
22. I love fanfiction smut.
23. I like giving people stuff.
24. I wish I could draw.
25. I've never been arrested.
26. I wish Idaho had a law against smoking in restaurants.
27. I'm very territorial.
28. In a restaraunt, I have to be able to see an exit, and prefer my back to a wall, or else I feel very uncomfortable.
29. I worry too much.
30. I like to watch the Spanish channel and talk for the characters.
31. I can't get interested in Final Fantasy X because I can't talk for the characters.
32. I've never liked math.
33. I'm so glad my parents are divorced.
34. I want to travel around Europe.
35. I want to make a difference in someone's life.
36. I hate snow.
37. I'm trying to eat better.
38. I believe in cause and effect rather than luck or God.
39. I have a fear of being killed in a car accident.
40. I am impatient.
41. I have good intentions.
42. I still haven't checked the anti-freeze in my car.
43. I’ve never met most of my extended family.
44. I've touched James Marsters. Ah, yeah.
45. I have tragic memories of each cat I've owned or lived with.
46. I want to be the best at something.
47. I love singing while I’m driving.
48. I wish my parents had been home more.
49. I can speak in several different accents.
50. I love walking in the fog.
51. I've only been close to one of my grandparents.
52. I talk to inanimate objects.
53. I hate it when people can’t think for themselves.
54. I'd hate to be famous... Unless it was small fame (such as having a select fan-base).
55. I always worry about money.
56. I've had a warrent out for my arrest.
57. I have a tongue piercing.
58. I used to be suicidal.
59. I love cheesecake.
60. I'm graduating from college this year.
61. I've written smut.
62. I get very cranky when I'm woken up unexpectedly.
63. I pronounce "voluptuous" with an added m: "volumptuous".
64. I love looking at the stars.
65. I love roller coasters.
66. I once found a dead worm in an apple I was eating.
67. Except melon. I hate melon. (Which makes no sense, since the one before it didn't agree with me... ^_^)
68. I spend way too much time daydreaming and spacing out. My attention span is pretty much absent.
69. I sometimes wonder if I have unrealistic hopes for the future.
70. I always smell food before eating it if I've never tasted it or unsure about it.
71. I take really long showers.
72. I don’t like Christmas.
73. I act more tough than I am.
74. I'm highly opinionated.
75. I used to play the flute.
76. I had a bad childhood.
77. I love to dance in the rain.
78. I'm very low-maintenance.
79. I’m not very patriotic.
80. I do a lot of really stupid things.
81. I think thank you cards and greeting cards are unneccesary, unless they're a substitute for a gift.
82. I'm more comfortable in closed-in spaces.
83. Boober is my favorite Fraggle.
84. When I get married, I'm keeping my last name.
85. I like glitter.
86. I have terrible eyesight.
87. I love cuddling.
88. I love the west coast.
89. I freak if I can't get alone time.
90. I’m scared to graduate.
91. I miss eating fast food.
92. I'm comfortable talking to large crowds.
93. I've very competitive.
94. I remember the most random things from my childhood.
95. Sarcasm is my defence-mechanism.
96. I love to write.
97. My hands are always cold.
98. I’m starting to get used to myself.
99. I'm a masochist.
100. I still care about what others think of me.